Today I completed Eat that frog book on audible. Here are the key points from the book:
- Organize your workplace to have clean desk
- Always keep to do list for next day, week and long term goals.
- Tag the task with priority or importance
- Different lists for different purposes
- There are high value and low values tasks. You should pick high values tasks first which have higher impact. 80/20 rule plays here – 20 % efforts translates in to 80% of results
- Focus on 20% of activities, goals which would give 80 % of results
- Think long term – always think if how current action have impact on long term goal
- There is no enough time to do everything but there is enough time to do important thing
- Practice creative procrastination – deliberately and consciously procrastinate small tasks
- Prioritize your tasks in must and should categories
- Never stop learning – continuous learning is minimum requirement for any success
My action points for daily schedule
- Write tasks every day for next day, week and months.
- Prioritize tasks with time required and importance